Boston Linux & Unix (BLU) is a non-profit trade organization; our mission is to educate about and advocate for Open Source, Open Systems, and Free Software ("free speech" not "free beer"), such as Linux, Unix, and freely-redistributable software.
This wiki serves as a supplement to the BLU main site and is intended as a place to:
- Document items of local interest to the BLU community, such as local vendors, resources, and organizations.
- Answer Frequently Asked Questions that arise on the mailing list.
- How to post jobs or share your resume (availability) with the BLU community.
- Highlight threads of interest from the mailing list.
- Provide a few links to the most useful resources elsewhere on the web.